Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ward 4 and 5 Issues - Ward 4 Everette Hodge Exhibit - Planting Posies - Chips'NDips - Yousa...


Burned Out House In Ward 5 / Prior to Christmas 2009


Time [April 2010] to Do Something About This?


Photo 1:  Part of an Exhibit at the Everette Hodge Center Celebrating Black History Month
[I took these before vacation - sorry for the delay]


Does the "Dream" live on?



Ward 4 or Ward 5 Issue?  Time for a Solution?


Rumor has it that this road [which runs in front of the burnt out building in the first photo] may be "taken out".

True or False? 
Good idea or bad? 
Necessary?


Sunflowers


Just Plain Cute!

---------------------------------------------------------

This place is hopping with citizen activism of late...  but there is a lot more work to be done.

I'm overwhelmed...  but still doing what I can where I can when I can...

Any feedback on the Above?

Don't forget to check out the Chips'NDips Entertainment Site as well.  Some of the plants and such should be blooming by mid-May --- and many (I hope) in time for the Citywide Lawn Sale on June 12th!

No comments: