Saturday, February 14, 2009

Polls... Scrabble... Clue... Life... Funny Madagascar You Tube Clip...

"[M]adagscar - [K]ing [J]ulian"... a mixture of funny moments from madagascar! all about king julian, king of the lemurs..."

["madagscar - king julian"; as submitted to You Tube by miniwoodi on 5/20/08; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x6nCvh3Opk]

[This was one hysterical movie!]

Copied and Pasted from my latest posting (which may or may not be posted, but I think "yes") --- on Mike Madsen's "Kingston Progressive" [http://kingstonprogressive.blogspot.com/] Blog

See: "THE BRUNOMOBILE and more"...:

Quote:

"The arrogance is over the top and it has reached the point of unbelievable. Is there any way we, as New Yorkers, can garnish their future wages until death?" (Mike Madsen (lol,lol, lol); "Kingston Progressive"; link in sidebar>>>)

Me (LOL):

"You are starting to sound like me!!!

Can I start compiling the list? Oh yeah, I already have...

How to really save our economy?

Maybe by calling in a master team of gypsie pick-pockets to start picking the pockets of the master (oh yes indeed) pocket pickers...

Yes, anyone, of any affiliation, can become corrupt...

But I think its less likely (there are exceptions) of Democrats... especially progressive Democrats... because most of the ones that I've met (again, there are exceptions, and I've met pretty integral people associated with both parties) actually appear "to give a damn."

Another one of those days...

The news, all told, is really depressing...

The politics in this area are a whole other "bag of tricks..."

And I wonder, will we all pull together to make it through this (the saying, "don't sweat the small stuff," comes to mind) --- or not?

We got BIG issues folks! BIG, BIG Issues...

This isn't a time to be playing "Monopoly"...

It is time to play "Scrabble"...

Follow the "Clue"...

And - before we all lose our voice, choice and options -

"Life!"

NS

[Lol, I like this (Anyone watch "Madagascar?") so much that I'm going to put it up ("bask in my glow" - lol) over on my blog...

Which, by the way, has some really interesting polls [some poll questions are in line with some of the topics addressed over here (Mike and I appear to think somewhat alike, except that I'm one of those "nasty" - I'm working on it! - smokers...)] ---

So come take the polls (if Mike allows me to do this?) --- if you get a chance at http://www.spreadingourwings.blogspot.com" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Peace, Love, Equality and Humane Justice,

NS

No comments: