Thursday, October 1, 2009

AFL Union Men Against Domestic Violence... You Tube Video... DV Awareness Month... Local Event... Thank You

Although technically I think Domestic Violence is defined as violence that takes place in the context of intimate relationships and/or in the home - the following video about violence in the workplace (This made me cry...) is very powerful:

["AFL Union Men say Stop the Violence"; as submitted to You Tube by lclimenh on October 01, 2009; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNc9x7YfDDQ]

I attended the Domestic Violence forum (for lack of a better word) last night; and I found it to be one of the most inspiring (in the area of awareness, education and advocacy) that I have attended (locally) of late. Some photos are pending - but for right now I want to extend my "thank yous" (from the heart) to all of those involved!

Peace, Love, Hope, Equality and Humane Justice,

NS

No comments: