Thursday, December 9, 2010

Excerpts, Quotes and Poem ['Tick Tock'] From "Ode to the Wicker Man (Book I)" by Nancy Smith... Number Four of Four... Contains F Word... View at Own Discretion

["Ode to the Wicker Man Book I Excerpts From and Poems 004" (Number Four of Four) by Nancy Smith; as submitted to You Tube by gypsiechild (me) on December 9, 2010; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9d_IbcOYqU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL ]

For those upset by the language, please know that I am exercising my right to "Freedom of Speech" --- and have just as much a right to do so as any comedian, singer, gansta' rap group or other individual and/or group out there.  This is a book and poetry uncensored, from the heart, real.  It is poetry - in my opinion - as it was meant to be.  Thus, the warning...  and no apologies.

I did make an error, though, that I should note, in refering to "PINK".  I don't know if she actually wrote the songs referred to - or was simply the one to perform the songs (?)

Plus, the song "Dear Mr. Prsident" - on the CD that I have ["Pink I'm Not Dead"; 2006; Laface Records LLC; 2876-80393-2] also features the "Indigo Girls".

I may come back to add to these comments later.  This is Four of Four, and I'm done for right now. 

May peace be with you (and with me, as well....).

No comments: