Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Join Me in the Fight Against Child Abuse...


I am making a point here...
So enlarge this pic and check out the eyes...


For the many folks that wonder what I am all about...

I can tell you this.

A long time ago...

I went away.

Oh yeah, I did...

And although I'm "back" - to some degree - I also slip back into the above state (terrified, traumatized, spaced out, overwhelmed and "off somewhere else...") sometimes.

Help me fight against child abuse?

It is the greatest (my opinion) WMD in this country!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[BTW, if you see this child (me) in any pics (ahem...) that are floating around out there... 
Please let me (post a note here)  know...]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank You

No comments: