Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WARD 9 NOTICE / ANGRY GRANDMOTHER

I know there is a lot of dysfunction out there...

I know it is tough to be a teenager...

I know what goes on in some of the homes [because I lived it] that the less fortunate (the degree varies) kids grow up in...

And I also know that there is some truth (at least in some quarters) to the old saying (I don't have it here exact...) that the boss kicks the man, the man kicks the wife, the wife beats the child, the child beats the dog, etc...

But I have got to tell whomever is doing it - that if you continue to harass my grand-daughter on her way home from school [she just started KHS] you WILL be - if I can in any way be instrumental in making this happen - down at the police station in handcuffs...

Which usually (for repeat offenders) leads to:

A pins petition...

A youth facility...

And probably [generally speaking] to some very bad [life gets tougher and tougher if you choose this route] to other places [where you might meet up with some folks more obnoxious than yourselves) via the "corrections" system...

WARD 9 NOTICE: Apparently one new KHS student (and there are probably others) is being followed home by a group of (for lack of a better word) "bullies" - that are calling her names, threatening to beat her up, etc...

Which I do believe should be a ZERO Tolerance situation!

So please - talk to your children - your KHS walkers - and see if there are other such problems going on...

And if the school - having been notified of THIS situation - is taking the appropriate actions...

Or police involvement is required....

NS

No comments: