Saturday, November 27, 2010

Comic Karaoke Spoof on Bristol Palin... "Dancing With the Stars"... "Mama Told Me Not To Come"...

For those that know me, this might come as a total (you have to hang in until the end) shock...  Lol : )

[Karaoke Spoof on Sarah Palin, Bristol Palin, "Dancing With the Stars", "Mama Told Me Not to Come;" gypsiechild; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDZx7_s5uIo]

I erroniously said Sarah Palin in the video when I meant to say Bristol Palin.  My apologies.

I consider this a comedy skit, which could have been better and could have been worse - but is what it is.

I figure this is better than shooting my TV, like some guy apparently did!

This is more like a "South Park" "dance off" --- with a Karaoke twist : )

Besides - at age 52 with a rather upsetting (in its potentialities...) tenatative health diagnosis - I just don't give a damn anymore!

Enjoy. 

Or Not. 

I had fun : )

[For what I think and feel about this whole scenerio - Bristol Palins appearance on "Dancing With the Stars" - please see the threads below.]

No comments: