Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Frown or Clown... Up or Down... Governor Paterson... NYS Budget Issues... You Tube... Shoulders Back... Head Up... Music Helps...



This may not be the best of times - and I might not have the type of equipment [Mine is good for small to medium venues] that I would like to have - but I am trying to get my clown / entertainment business back on the move [for a profit / as I can handle it] again. There is no better time (in my opinion) for some light hearted fun than now - and the more I fight depression (which I do...) the more I try (at least on my better days) to fight (this has to do with my sense of spirituality) for the light...

I can generally do clown and/or magic shows - in public venues [I'm not open to private parties at this time] - for 20 to 45 minutes [children love this]. I can do gift deliveries [in my clown outfit] in the Kingston area. And - with my husband's and son's help [both excellent singers] - and advance booking - I can host a pretty darn good [small to medium / up to 100 people] DJ / Karaoke / Dance [for any type of occasion] party.

I will also be trying my hand at designing and creating some sales-worthy craft items [with a focus on earrings for the moment] - and these will soon be posted [for sale] in the sidebar.

----------------------------------------------

Other than that [an unusual post for me] --- I will still be doing what I can as far as keeping up on local events, etc --- and more notes on the City 2010 Budget issues [I did attend the meeting last night] are pending. Please note that there are other meetings scheduled regarding this matter [including the one TONIGHT] - as well.

---------------------------------------------

For now I think maybe it is important to post the following video:

["Governor David Paterson"; as posted by NYSExecChamberTV on November 24, 2009; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ4m53C3Cyk]

---------------------------------------------

Shoulders back. Chin up. Music helps...

---------------------------------------------

One of my husband's best songs:

Louis Armstrong "What a Wonderful World"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtPF9M3nIHs

One of my son's best songs:

Enrique Iglesias- "Hero..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owTmJrtD7g8

One of my best songs?
Probably (lol) the Hokey Pokey! [Although I do a lot of other songs, including "Angel" [in the sidebar>>>] - as well.

So... if you are interested in hiring a clown (and/or Karaoke host and company) --- please let me [wingedbirdinflight@live.com] know! [Photography and/or the videotaping of your event - via Shutterbug Photos - along with instructions on how to set up your own blog - is also available]

Peace, Love, Truth, Equality and Humane Justice,

NS

Lol, lol, lol... Maybe like the bumper sticker, t-shirt, etc. says... "It really 'is' all about the 'Hokey Pokey!'"

No comments: