Saturday, April 24, 2010

Chips'NDips Entertainment... Silly Stuff... Survival... Earth Day Video Pick... Michael Jackson's "Earth Song" [Wow]... You Tube... Freewrite...




I snagged some of these Chips'NDips photos [from 2009 and 2010 events] from one of my daughters sites.  She refers to me as her "cute but crazy" mom...

Which I think "might" be a compliment... but I'm not sure.

There is nothing booked for Chips...  and business has NOT been good. 
But we sure have (as a family) had some fun with it!

Now I'm planting rose bushes and trees and shrubs and flowers and herbs and lord only knows what else - like a maniac...

But I AM surviving some difficult times. 

["Michael Jackson - 'Earth song'"; as submitted to You Tube by YourMusicAndLyrics on March 4, 2008;  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gJcNBKiyMI ]

And that IS what matters... 
Right?

Great work at the YM folks (community volunteers)!  I'm planting like crazy [trying to keep up with deliveries] in my own back yard - to the point of emotional and physical exhaustion [I'm NOT kidding...] or I would come over to help. 

Extremes.  That's me.  Someday maybe I'll level out some and be [Is it really a worthy goal?] "normal"...

One can hope.

Truth, love, peace, equality and humane justice!

ME 

1 comment:

NS said...

I'm not a genuine clown - just a children's entertainer - and - as I hope you can see - there is nothing scary about me at all.