Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Signing Off this Day in PINK... You Tube Videos

"To all of you that have shared your stories, I send you my best wishes. Things can be hard, but don't lose yourself in what you cannot control. I've been through it all, I know how you feel. And I ... [This caption was posted with the following video...]

["Family Portrait - Pink {Lyrics}"; as submitted to You Tube by laylasdarkside on 11/26/07; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9c63tMU1qk]

Some things [although I don't like the word "stupid"] to think about...

["Stupid Girls - Pink (Lyrics)"; as submitted to You Tube by klkammiller on 12/28/07; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCgHEQuVtmw]

Outdated [PINK addressing President George Bush Jr.] --- but still pertinent ---

["Pink - Dear Mr. President (live)"; as submitted to You Tube by homann29 on 8/16/07; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKt81sbXYrI]

Peace, Love, Equality and Humane Justice,

NS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just heard this song for the very first time and it is a tear-inducing anthem that unfortunately would not have had any effect on the borderline personality of Bush. When "The Prosecution of GWB for Murder" happens to fulfill Vincent Bugliosi's book title, it will be bittersweet justice but revenge in its highest and finest meaning in the sayings of the Lord.

Anonymous said...

pinchas werba,

Thank you for posting! The music video, "Dear Mr. President", by PINK, is one of the most powerful - possibly "the" most powerful - music videos that I have ever seen. I believe this video strikes home - deep in the heart - for a lot of us - and I'm glad I have the opportunity, via PINK, You Tube and this blog - to give the song and video more exposure.

Peace, love, equality and humane justice,

NS