Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cheney's Potential Book Deal... You Tube Video... Viewer Discretion Advised... Tonight's City Council Meeting... Adventures in Chip's Land...

["Cheney Seeks Multimillion Book Deal"; as submitted to You Tube by travisandjonathan on May 31, 2009; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKJYPgX9_ek]

I'm going loop-de-loop [I have my reasons (sorry about the ads, which I neither endorse or oppose) for posting the video (albeit outdated and not my usual style) above] in a number of different directions - but I'm here to remind you [Like my latest song?] of tonight's [Tuesday, 12/1/09] City Council meeting - 7:30 PM [I had the time wrong below] - at City Hall.

Other than that, I loaded up my Chips Entertainment Services and Sales Merchants site [see sidebar for link] this am... and I took some other steps that have me a little bedazzled in regard to potentialities...

So, I am going to keep it [Bet ya' thought I couldn't do it, huh?] brief...

Peace, Love, Truth, Equality and Humane Justice,

NS

[Oh yeah (lol, here I am already...): There is an organizational meeting ["Stop the Violence" in Midtown...] on December 10th - 6PM - at the Everette Hodge Center. This is being pulled together by a couple of City Alderman, the NAACP and some Community Activists --- and more information, including a contact number (I believe they would like people to sign up) - is available at KingstonCitizens.org (Ward 4)]

2 comments:

The Kingston News said...

http://upyours0.blogspot.com/

NS said...

My apologies to my respectful readers... I let this through so I can collect the data on where it came from - which I don't normally do - or feel a need to do.

As to whomever posted this...

What is your [if you can put it politely} problem? Peace, Love, Truth, Equality and Humane Justice?

"Say [as the song in the sidebar says...] "what you need to say" - but say it without being rude.

Thank You,

NS