Saturday, December 5, 2009

Maya Angelou... Still I Rise... You Tube Video

I like to provide an array of information here, from a wide range of sources; and poets have always inspired me.

[ "Maya Angelou - Still I Rise"; as submitted to You Tube by PennyMarieSwallow91 on June 24, 2008; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4FLuo2oyhI ]

Sigmund Freud once said (to this effect/possibly not exact): "Anywhere I go, I find a poet has been there before me."

So, as I contemplate what I might be able to bring to the table - in regard to stopping the violence in Midtown - I contemplate both my own soul - and the souls of others - as they have expressed "same."
 
Peace, Love, Truth, Equality and Humane Justice,
 
NS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am at work and not into poetry at all as you well know. However if peaceful souls can bring more civility and mutual respect to Kingston, please bring them in by the bus loads...smitty